Also, the viewer will have the opportunity to see the layout of the stage, with which the artist developed the scenery for the ballet "Coppelia", to understand the specifics of the movements of the stage constructions and scenery, the arrangement of the scenes, the depth and diversity of the stage space.
Photos from the exhibition "Artist and Theater" in the halls of the Chelyabinsk State Museum of Fine Arts.
- Pendant "Little rat in cheese", an image from the ballet "The Nutcracker". Jewelry House Sasonko
- Pendant "Egg-cradle", an image from the ballet "The Magic Nut". Jewelry House Sasonko
The theater, in all its grotesque, sometimes polemical and always unexpected reading, penetrates into the easel works of Mikhail Shemyakin, presented at the exhibition by the series “Carnivals of St. Petersburg”. A riot of colors, strictly organized thanks to a refined line of drawing, accuracy in the transfer of details of the costume and masks inspired the artist to the stage of the areal commedia dell'arte. Costumes and photos from famous carnival processions, organized by Mikhail Shemyakin in Venice and St. Petersburg, bring to the exhibition the spirit of an old holiday.
- Mikhail Shemyakin. Costumes for the ballet "Coppolia"
Figures from the collection "Guest", issued by the Imperial Porcelain Factory.
Photo: A. Leontyev.
- Tea set "The Little Pugs Thieves" according to the sketches of Mikhail Shemyakin. Imperial Porcelain Factory.
- Photo: Mikhail Shemyakin Foundation